2-year-old girl dies after swallowing battery from remote control

nypost.com/2021/06/17/2-year-old…

A 2-year-old English girl has died after she swallowed a battery from a remote control — and now safety officials are warning parents about the tot’s death, according to a report.
Harper-Lee Farnthorpe mistakenly ingested the coin-sized battery from a remote control in her bedroom last month at her home in Staffordshire, Staffordshire Live reported. #Harper-LeeFarnthorpe #2 #StaffordshireLive #swallowed #battery #died #2021

4735 Posts

  • September 2021 (23)
  • August 2021 (46)
  • July 2021 (512)
  • June 2021 (3450)
  • May 2021 (704)

  • Posts made: 510